May 2, 2009

TIME has come out with its list of most influential people for the year 2009. Like any other lists and awards (including the Oscars) it is contentious. I have no idea why some people are even there, because as far as I know they did nothing notable in the recent past. But then again, all lists are subjective. Some notable inclusions are Nandan Nilekeni, AR Rahman and Maya Arulpragasam aka M.I.A.

P.S.: I am personally peeved at the fact that Dada fails to get a mention (yet again). These amrigans....what do they know?

4 comments:

Dot May 4, 2009 at 12:23:00 AM EDT  

the rankings are even shocking.

Filarial May 4, 2009 at 3:35:00 PM EDT  

I concur... Dada should be number 1

Anjana R May 6, 2009 at 1:41:00 PM EDT  

these lists are usually rubbish. i think they are just meant to irk ppl.

Mambalam Mani May 6, 2009 at 8:44:00 PM EDT  

@ Dot: I pity the person who sits and joblessly ranks them. Really.
@ prash: but still ya. dada will be 1 :D
@ Anjana: Can't agree more.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP